Rules for Audit
* During the drop/add period in spring and fall semesters, a full-time student may petition to audit one course, free of charge.
* Part time students (those that are taking less than 12 credits in a semester) will be charged a fee to audit a course.
* Be aware that audit tuition fees do apply for the summer semester.
* An audit is permitted only on a space-available basis and with the professor's approval.
* Once a course has been registered as an audit, the option cannot be revoked.
* A student may not petition to audit a course for which they are already registered.
* Undergraduates may not audit graduate courses or modules.
* Complete the below form and return to the Registrar’s Office by the end of Drop/Add Week.
* If approved, the course will be registered and a grade of “AU” will be designated for the course. Students should
check their courses on the Student Portal the day after drop/add week has ended to see if their audit has been approved.