Request to Register Science Without Lab

***IF YOU ARE NON-DEGREE SEEKING AT AUP: it is your responsibility to confirm/verify with your home institution whether or not and how credits for a science course without an accompanying lab component will transfer.***

This form is specifically for students who have already taken a Science (SC) course with a Lab component, and completed it successfully (C- or better).

If you would like to take another science course but ONLY the lecture portion, and not the accompanying Lab, please fill out this form.

Student Section

Please include

Academic Section

e.g. Global Communications, Journalism, Psychology, etc.
Have you previously completed a Science course with a lab component?*
You must have received a grade C- or better
Where was the course completed? *

Registrar Section

Request received by Registrar*
Additional information supporting request, or if denied, reason for denial of request